Axign Jane Stretch
Closed neoprene stretch Mary Jane style shoe.
This shoe features our Signature Axign Biomechanical Orthotics, adjustable velcro strap and a dual-layer neoprene stretch region along the forefoot. This stretch region allows the shoe to stretch both sideways and upwards to accommodate bunions and toe conditions.
- This shoe has a dual layer neoprene stretch section over the toes section to reduce the risk of discomfort from rubbing or pressure.
- Great for diabetics, stretchable material and no inner stitching reduces the risk of ulceration and discomfort from rubbing or pressure.
- Ideal for arthritis sufferers, stretchable material gives extra room and reduces pressure on joints.
- This neoprene layer also allows the shoe to stretch sideways to accomodate for bunions.
- Stretchable material ideal for sufferers of hammer toes, claw toes and overlapping toes.
- All of these shoes contain a bonus Relief Orthotic Insole that is designed to provide the optimal support.
- Removable insole that can be replaced as required
- Lightweight Slip-Resistant EVA & Rubber sole.
- This shoe has a shank through the heel section to allow for greater stability during the walking gait.
- These shoes have an adjustable strap which makes it easy to put on.
- This neoprene layer is also waterproof.
- Optimal heel support using fibre-glass embedded heel counter.
- Soft Achilles cushion wrap to minimise heel slip